USING OUR CONTENT
We've tried to make it as easy as possible for you to freely view, download and the videos and images in our media centre.
The success of Earth Hour depends very much on sharing its content and getting it seen on as many platforms, channels and sites as possible. All the videos, images and audio are free to use provided you don't mess around with them and you support Earth Hour’s aims and values to encourage ongoing actions for the environment that go beyond the hour.
Earth Hour provides either high quality online and / or broadcast version of each video. These are freely available for you to download and use. You can access them from our video gallery.
If you do carry Earth Hour content, we ask you provide a link to www.earthhour.org. For photos, we ask you to accept Earth Hour’s simple terms and conditions detailed below. Downloading content from the site is deemed acceptance of these terms.
One of the specifications of the terms and conditions is that you include a copyright or photo credit to the photographer as well as some reference to the content of the photo.
Plus, of course, we ask that you take part in Earth Hour on Saturday 23rd March 2013 at 8.30pm local time! And continue to promote positive actions for the planet beyond the hour.
Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge and accept that any images/video I download from this website may ONLY be used for any printed or electronic publication upon the following conditions:
▪ Images/videos may only be used in the context of positively promoting Earth Hour.
▪ Images/videos must be closely accompanied by reference to the content of the image/video and/or mission of Earth Hour to inspire ongoing positive environmental actions.
▪ Images must be closely accompanied by a credit or copyright reference to the photographer which will be provided on the site with the photo.
▪ Permission is granted for this use only.
▪ Images may not be stored for subsequent use. Any other subsequent rights are reserved and subject to approval by Earth Hour and by the photographer(s) concerned. I understand that by downloading this image/video I accept and am bound by these conditions and that failure on my part or the part of the organisation I represent to comply with these terms and conditions will constitute a breach of copyright law.